Saturday, April 9, 2011

Tears of the nature 02

I thought it would be great if I talked about another picture photographed by a previous photographer, Dinesh Vora.

This picture was taken via powerful macro lens. My thoughts are, probably this photographer likes to take these types of macro photos, and I say this because he is really good at it.

The theme of this picture is pink. It is so hard to say whether these rain drops are on the image or not, but I guess it is some kind of flower or maybe part of the flower. The main object in this image is the rain drops, so this tells me that the photographer has worked hard just to focus on the rain drops same as the previous picture of the photographer.

If you look carefully you will be able to see the small objects, which are in focus range. The great thing is, they are all crystal clear! As you can see in the image, there is quite small range focused in the picture. The photographer has probably used small aperture.

When using small aperture, photographers are able to focus on a particular object by making background and foreground out of focus. You can see this from the picture above.

Overall, this image gives a unique look and it is attractive which will catch the viewer’s eyes so easily. This is one of the greatest pictures I have ever seen on the other hand I am looking forward to bringing more pictures made by this photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment